Monday, August 4, 2008

Vote for Pops!

Tuesday is Missouri's statewide primary election day, and Pops needs your vote--that is, if you're a voter in the 121st Missouri State House of Representatives district.  I mean, your vote would be nice otherwise, but it wouldn't count, which is sort of what we're aiming for.

You can read about Jack's Pops (aka Jim Jackson) on his facebook profile, the Johnson County Democratic Party website (for background/qualification info and comparisons to his two primary election opponents), his campaign website (for good pictures), or on the Warrensburg newspaper website (for positions on issues).

I've been trying off and on to post the past few weeks, but my account seems to have some sort of issue that's preventing me from uploading photos and videos.  Hopefully I'll get it resolved soon, because I've got an adorable video of Jack "walking" my parents' dog Maggie and pictures of Jack climbing into his stroller in his never-ending quest for keys.

No comments: