Monday, September 8, 2008

Chipmunk cheeks

Jack loves cheese.  As soon as I put some on his tray, he starts asking for more.  Today we were starting the normal routine; I put cheese in front of him, he asks for more, I point out that he already has some, and he sets about eating the cheese, momentarily satisfied, and I go back to fixing the rest of his lunch.  This morning, however, he decided that he needed more cheese right away.  I turned around a few seconds after Jack had gone back to eating his cheese, and in that time Jack had stuffed all 4 or 5 of the cheese cubes from his tray into his mouth and was asking for more with hunks of cheese spilling out of his mouth.  Persistent boy, this one.

1 comment:

April said...

Ella LOVES cheese! In fact, I'm pretty sure it's all she'd eat if I'd let her. I have to make sure and put it on her plate last or she won't pay any attention to the other food!