Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Digging Through Part II

See the post below first for the beginning of the story.


As you can see, our boy takes his job of emptying his dresser very seriously, and he never give up.  Wonder where he got those traits?

Oh, and the most amazing thing happened last night.  Jack went to sleep at 8:30 and didn't wake up until 5 a.m.!  Incredible.  And right in time--although I'm grateful that he has only been waking up 3-4 times a night regularly, I was just saying yesterday that I was starting to get a bit tired of cheering that fact.  It's good, but it's not great; it's not really where he should be and it's not where my sleep deprived body needs him to be.  So I'm hoping this is a sign of more good nights to come!

2 comments:

M&A said...

Hmm. Somehow my comment meant for this post ended up on the one about your Valentine's Day gift. Which was a great one, by the way - congratulations! But, that gives me the opportunity to further remark on this video. May I just state for the record that your bottom drawer, at least until the little mischievous bugger got to it, was unbelievably neat? How on earth do you have time to fold your laundry so perfectly and cheerfully? Tangents aside, it's great to see how much Jack is taking after his mommy! That determination will serve him well.

Granny said...

Granddad and I couldn't have enjoyed the Digging Through Parts I and II! We laughed and laughed. He couldn't be more adorable.

Hugs,
Grammy and Granddad