Thursday, October 11, 2007

a new cap

First of all, I have to apologize for not giving a shout-out to Aunt Rachel yesterday on her birthday. We called to sing to her, but Jack wasn't in a very talkative mood. So, happy birthday, Rachel. Hope you like your present--it should be there this afternoon.


Second, I had to post early during Jack's afternoon nap rather than tonight, because while we were window shopping on Upper Street after lunch with the Sanderses, Stacy found the most adorable hat in the world, and I just had to get it for Jack. It's still a little big, as you can see, but it was way too cute to pass up.



Horrendous night last night, with wakes at 11:30, 1:30, 3:30, 5:30, 6:15, etc. Woke up Ben (after he got home), was very not fun for me, and it didn't sound like Jack was enjoying it much either. I'm hoping this is just the final remnant of his recent illness. And that it will go away quickly...

3 comments:

Nonna said...

Jack looks like a proper little British gent., ay?

AuntRachel said...

Thank you for the shout out and thank you for the present!! Sorry I didn't get to call you today. The shoes are so cute and Chad said they look hott!! I needed something like that. Jack looks adorable! I am so proud!

Granny said...

Saying that Jack is "super adorable" is an understatement!! Grammy and Granddad love the giggling-able-to-sit-up baby so much. Hugs to you all!